October 16, 2009

WAHM

So, I am both a work in the office and a work at home mom (WAHM). And as such, I have instituted the practice of showering every other day. Yes, I no longer shower every day. Oh well. Also, some days I don't shower or dress until noon (today is one of them). I do brush my teeth as soon as I get up, because I have noticed that if I don't, I sometimes also don't do that until noon, which seems like a bad practice.... And some days, like today, Eliot stays in his PJs until noon. He doesn't seem to mind. He's laying on the floor next to me, while I work on a grant application due Monday, kicking and mouthing his new fish toy from grandma, and making a lot of noise about it. Something like, "Ah ah ah ah, ppthhhh, gssshh." He talks a lot.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sounds like a good life :) Eliot's new toys look like fun.