April 12, 2010

Monetizing this blog

So, people keep finding and reading that article I posted from Mothering magazine on Breastfeeding in the Land of Genghis Khan. People I don't know. For people whom I know, you know this article was not written by me. I am not Ruth Kamnitzer. My name is Natalie. Hi, nice to meet you. I am part-time working mom in Portland, Oregon.

Anyway, one person posted a comment that she's going to link to it on her Facebook and Twitter accounts. ! So, I have "monetized" this blog to see if I can make any $ off this. That means you will start seeing ads on this blog. If you click on them, that is great, because then I get money (probably very, very little. But we'll see).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should check your comments on that article... you are being asked to remove it due to copyright infringement, she is asking nicely. If blogger need contacting you may loose your blog