July 27, 2010

Sentences

We just got back yesterday from a trip to see family in both Tucson and Albuquerque. It was really fun, and Eliot learned everyone's names, and a lot of other things too apparently because he has started saying sentences sometimes. Yesterday, he was eating soup after he woke up from his nap. And I think he was very hungry, and starting to get frustrated about the slow pace of soup eating on his own, so he picked up his bowl and handed it to me and said, "Mama does it." Then, outside later, I was feeding him some hard-boiled egg. Some of the yolk dropped on the ground. And before I could say anything, the dog was on it, and Eliot said, "Boo-boo ate it!" Ha ha. Yes she did.

Also, Eliot started to use the potty a little bit on our trip! I will post soon about our trip, including pictures.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love the stories ;)