April 22, 2009

Talkin'

Eliot turned three months old on Monday, April 20! And he sure is changing. He's starting to take naps. His bedtime has moved much earlier, to around 7:30 pm -- I think he likes that change a lot. We have cancelled our diaper service and are now using our own cloth diapers that we wash at home (really great diapers, hand-me-downs from Meredith Bromley). I have started back at work, working 13 hours/week from home. A friend of ours is babysitting one afternoon a week to give me time to get some work hours in. Eliot is taking the bottle a little more often (but still prefers the breast). And sometimes he is sleeping through the night, although last night was not a model night for a 3 month old. He was super fussy with gas and thus fidgety and crying for a lot of the night. Ugh.

I took this video about two weeks ago, I think. I've fallen a little behind. Brady kept Eliot modest for his viewers.

1 comment:

Jen said...

So sweet. I'm in love!